Are you tired and frustrated because you are responding to RFPs but not having much success? OR, maybe you are pretty darn successful, but want to get even better?
Many times it is just one or two areas in the RFP process that is creating the “Nos” you are receiving. Take this simple assessment to pinpoint your RFP areas of weakness, and most importantly, how to fix it.
For each question, rank yourself on a scale of 1-10, using this criteria:
0 = Truly clueless, we really need help!
4 = Uh-oh, we need to get better at this.
7 = We're not doing too bad, but there’s definite room for improvement.
10 = We're knocking it out of the park!
Once you take the assessment, check your inbox for your resulting score and some important “next steps”, and let’s get you on the path to progress!
1. We know who our target client IS and is NOT
2. We don't bid cold on things that are too outside our Target Audience
3. We are confident we are strongly differentiating ourselves in each opportunity
4. We understand who our competitors are and how they will differentiate themselves in each bid
5. We build relationships before, during and after the bidding process
1. We use assessment criteria to ensure we are bidding on the right RFPs
2. When an RFP arrives, we have an efficient go/no-go process so we don't waste time and resources
3. We have a consistent, efficient response process that helps avoid frustration and mistakes
4. We build in enough time for appropriate peer reviews so we submit our best response possible
5. We have a solid debrief process to help us improve our weakest areas
1. We are confident that our response content is interesting and isn't boring the reviewers
2. We are confident that our response is easy to read and understand at all levels
3. We have clearly answered all elements of each question
4. We know how to craft our content to position our solution as the best solution
5. We weave in a Proposal Promise so the reviewers will clearly get our main message
1. We have the right team members to respond to each opportunity
2. We know when and how to outsource portions of the RFP response, if needed
3. We know how to manage and motivate the proposal team to avoid burnout
4. We always have someone objective review the response for clarity and effectiveness
5. We are confident that our team has the right attitude towards the whole RFP process
1. We are ready to start winning more and are willing to make necessary changes to make that happen
2. We would like additional help and would like to schedule a private consultation
3. We value outside help and are prepared to invest in improving our results
Please provide your name and best emailto receive your Report of Findings.
Please select the option that best describes you.
The information submitted with this assessment will be processed and used by The RFP Success® Company for the purpose of sending you your assessment results.